I Finally Did It!

One of my goals has been to open a TPT store. Today, I finally did it! There are only three products up, but they are the ones that people ask me about on Instagram most often. My goal is to make more products to add as the months come, especially when summer comes.

If you are looking for some posters, I have two sets available. The first one I have is for Nonfiction Text Structures. These go through the different structures and include a black and white version that can be used as a graphic organizer if you would like.

The second resource I added is for literary elements. These are posters that my students use daily. They like to make sure they know what they are expected to do while working on different graphic organizers.

If you are interested in either of these resources, stop by my store and make a purchase!

Comments